PURPOSE

.....The Spirit of God has made me , and the breath of the Almighty has give me life (Job 33:4).....
.....Before I formed you in the belly I know you and before you came from out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet to the nations (Jeremiah 1:5)
Our life is a gift of God, it is something that is gifted to us by God for a purpose and God has a plan for every person. Though man is a free will moral agent and he can walk ignorantly in a path that is totally apart from the perfect will of God concerning His Purpose, Plans and Timing for our lives.
The Spirit of God is saying that we can grow and mature to a place in God in Christ Jesus where we can have revelation and a full spiritual knowledge and understanding of why God us the gift of life.
The psalmist of old King David was inspired of God to write:
..............Psalm 139:13-16 Good News Translation (GNT)
13 You created every part of me; you put me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because you are to be feared; all you do is strange and wonderful. I know it with all my heart.
15 When my bones were being formed,
    carefully put together in my mother's womb, when I was growing there in secret, you knew that I was there—
16  you saw me before I was born.
The days allotted to me had all been recorded in your book before any of them ever began.
God would not have us ignorant of these things recorded in His books, but the people of God perish for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6).
However, these things are mystery that is hidden in God before the foundation of this world unto our glory (1 Corinthians 2:7) and God desire to reveal this mystery unto us that we can bring glory unto His name.
Perhaps you have heard of purpose, and that God created each one of us for a purpose, the Holy Spirit is saying unto you now that there is a Purpose, Plans and Timing of God of God on earth as willed in heaven for your life and it is the pleasure of God to reveals them unto you.
God is calling you to a place of prayer and fellowship with Him. that He may show you great and mighty things that you don't know (Jeremiah 33:3)
Shalom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is potential for power and authority.

Unravel your mystery Part 1

The mystery of Jacob and Esau...