Not all who call on me Lord Lord shall enter into my kingdom.

Matthew: 7. 21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The Laodicea church of these last days is in a terrible position, Apostle Paul inspired by the Holy Ghost wrote  to Timothy:

'2 Timothy 4:3
For there is going to come a time when people won't listen to the truth, but will go around looking for teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear.

Church people want to hear how that God is a good and merciful God, sweetcoated gospel, not the truth of it; how we are no longer under law but under grace, pastors love to preach prosperity as this holds gain for them, all these are true but church people and pastors have pushed this to the extreme, thereby causing error in the body of Christ, the Church of the living God.

The opening scripture, Jesus said not all who call on me,  'Lord Lord" shall enter into my kingdom: now watch it, Jesus is speaking to church people, them that profess to be Christians. Many. Jesus said I will deny them saying I dont know you, depart from me, How surprising, seems unlike the nature of Jesus Christ, then I began to ask Him and He said, now read real close, these are even Christians who are churchgoer who speaks in tongues, pastors who work miracles and cast out demons, have wonderful ministries, and many who believe my gospel and have done wonderful works of casting out demons and healing the sick (see Mark 16: 7-18). Many of them, Jesus Christ said, shall come to me and I shall deny them.

Dont be dismayed, reader:

Luke: 12. 32: Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
God desires to give you the kingdom and it is never His wish that Jesus deny or reject your entrance thereof.
Why will Jesus Christ deny many that comes to Him?

Matthew 7: 23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

You see their works (what they do) while they claim to be Christians, members of church is iniquity(sin, ungodly behaviors, unrighteousness).

A lady goes to church, dances in praise to God, lifts up her hands and speak in tongues, that is a good form of godliness, but resumes work on Monday to sleep with her boss; pastors who preach the gospel yet have affairs with church members, good women of church who seem and appear to be good women indeed in church, and yet live in sin committing adultery, unmarried ladies and young men workers in the church, all in the name of dating, (boyfriend and girlfriend) engage in sin of fornication, elders in the church who derive pleasure from  lavishing money on young ladies and sleep with them (sugar daddy),  all these are ungodly behaviors and works of iniquity.

You see many people call on Jesus Christ 'Lord Lord" yet what they do in their day to day life is iniquity, they still live in sin, they work iniquity.

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient (Titus1:16); Having a form of religion, spirituality,christianity but denying the power that makes them holy (2 Timothy 3:5)

Jesus Christ is saying I shall deny many of them, because what they do in their day to day lives is contrary to my teachings. Repent of your deeds, saith the Lord God of hosts.
Jesus is speaking to the church of this age, I know your works, they are neither cold or hot, you are lukewarm church people, I will spit you out of my mouth, I shall reject you, says our redeemer Jesus Christ our Lord, because you are rich, you preach prosperity message, you have everything (Revelation 3:15-17).

Jesus Christ asked me to bring you this message this day and he that has ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to him.

Repent! Repent saith the Lord of Hosts, but be you doers of the words, and not hearer only, deceiving your own selves (James1:22)

I return shortly, my day draws near to you.
Be inspired and blessed. Grace be with you all. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knowledge is potential for power and authority.

Unravel your mystery Part 1

The mystery of Jacob and Esau...